The DC Fashion Foundation (DCFF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created by the Greater Washington Fashion Chamber of Commerce in June 2009 to support the Washington, DC area fashion community. The DC Fashion Foundation does this through educational programs, workforce training initiatives, and networking and mentoring opportunities for aspiring fashion professionals and entrepreneurs.
To make Washington a preeminent fashion capital by…
- Increasing the business skills and workforce preparedness of fashion entrepreneurs;
- Improving the quality and availability of fashion design education opportunities for youth and adults in the Washington, DC area;
- Strengthening the connections and networks that form the foundation of the District’s fashion community.
The Washington, DC Fashion Foundation achieves these goals through the following programs:
- The Washington, DC Fashion Incubator (DCFI)
- Fashion Programs for Youth
- Fashion Retail Development Institute